24-Year-Old Man Arrested in Everett DUI Crash Injuring Trooper
Everett, WA (July 18, 2021) – On Saturday, a 46-year-old female trooper was injured in 32nd Street DUI crash.
The accident took place at about 5:40 a.m. at the Rucker Avenue intersection.
Officers said the 24-year-old man was westbound on 32nd Street when his minivan struck the southbound patrol vehicle.
Apparently, the man was driving drunk when he ran a stop sign.
Responders took the injured trooper to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett for treatment of minor injuries.
She was released later that day.
Meanwhile, the authorities arrested the Everett man on suspicion of DUI and reckless driving.Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Traffic Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident just like the 32nd Street DUI crash:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.