Fleeing Hit-And-Run Driver in Hollywood 101 Freeway Killed in Westlake area of Los Angeles
Westlake, CA (June 12, 2020)– On Friday morning, a 24-year-old man died in a hit-and-run collision in Hollywood 101 Freeway. The driver fleeing the scene died in another car crash in the Westlake area of Los Angeles.
The crash happened at 7:45 a.m. on June 12, occurring in the 2600 block of West Temple Street, near Benton Way.
Reportedly, a Lexus and another vehicle involved in a collision. However, the Lexus driver fled the scene leaving the victim on the scene.
The name of the fatally injured man, who was 24, was withheld, pending notification of relatives.
Meanwhile, the fleeing driver reached Temple Street and hit a dip in the road, lost control, and crashed into the front of another vehicle. The Lexus rolled over and caught fire.
As a result, the driver of the other vehicle involved in the second crash sustained minor injuries while the Lexus driver transported to a hospital but later died.
No other information is released at this time. Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the two deceased victims. May you find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the circumstances surrounding a similar serious auto accident. We understand your dilemma in trusting a firm to handle your case. That is why we will guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.