Newhall Highway 14 Crash Involving Motorcycle Injures One
Newhall, CA (May 03, 2021) – On Monday, a person was injured in a three-vehicle crash on Highway 14, wherein a motorcycle was involved.
Traffic authorities received the accident report at about 7:30 a.m. on the southbound lanes, near Placerita Canyon Road.
When officers arrived, they located an injured person, who they immediately took to a local hospital in unknown condition.
Tips to preventing accidents includes avoiding aggression and altercations with other drivers when driving your vehicle. Also, use road signals to communicate with those you are driving alongside.
Knowing What To Do in Case of an Accident Makes a Big Difference
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), two out of three motorists will be involved in an injury accident during their life. That is because car accidents are the leading cause of long-term disability in the U.S.
With that being said, it is crucial to know what to do in case you get involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First and foremost, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Afterwards, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– It would also be ideal if you could collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of the at-fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 should also be done.
– Of course, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team will be happy to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.