Vehicles Caught Fire in Highway 18 Crash
Running Springs, CA (January 14, 2022)– On Tuesday, the paramedics rushed a person to a hospital after a fiery crash on Highway 18.
The officers responded to the crash scene at 3:30 p.m. and found two vehicles with serious damages.
They said that one vehicle was well consumed in flame while the other vehicle was catching fire with a victim trapped inside.
Immediately, the firefighters stopped the flames and extricated the trapped victim. Then, they took the victim to a nearby hospital via ambulance.
Moreover, the other vehicle continued to catch on fire as oil and grease continued to re-ignite.
The authorities are still investigating the cause of the collision.
Officers have not yet stated if the victim who lost control of his vehicle was under the influence or not.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Accidents
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.