Fatal Crash on Interstate Highway 580 in Oakland
Oakland, CA (October 4, 2020) – Early Sunday morning, the California Highway Patrol investigated a fatal collision.
The accident involved a pedestrian and two vehicles on Interstate Highway 580 in Oakland.
Moreover, the fatal collision was first reported shortly before 2 a.m. on October 4.
Furthermore, it occurred at the High Street off-ramp of eastbound Interstate Highway 580.
Subsequently, no other information is immediately released. A further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May they find solace and strength in this very difficult time.
Killed on Interstate Highway 580: A Wrongful Death
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- Alleviates most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gain compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Hold the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for not following traffic laws, resulting in injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve in peace. Indeed, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Furthermore, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees, because we value and respect our clients. Additionally, you reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.