At Least 2 People Injured in Rollover Crash off Highway 101
Summerland, CA (September 27, 2020) – On Saturday at least 2 people were injured in a roll-over accident on Highway 101 at Summerland.
Carpinteria Summerland firefighters say the roll-over crash happened at about 7:57 a.m. on the southbound side of the 101.
Moreover, the car is traveling southbound on Highway 101 when it veers off the highway and then went plunging down an embankment.
Afterward, the firefighters did not have to extricate anyone inside the car. They used a rope system to rescue the victims back up the embankment.
Furthermore, there are 4 people inside the vehicle, but paramedics took 2 to a hospital due to moderate injuries.
Consequently, as the car landed next to the railroad tracks, train service is not available at the time. Fortunately, the service is back up again.
Finally, the CHP is handling the investigation and no updates are available as of yet.
What Comes After a Vehicle Accident?
Thousands of people across California suffer injuries in traffic accidents every year. Consequently, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of a vehicular accident.
Here are some tips, if you happen to find yourself in an accident;
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
As a modern law firm with over 40 years of practice, Sweet Lawyers know precisely how to navigate the legal system. We’ve assisted many families in their legal battle. Moreover, if you believe you might have an accident case and would like to pursue it with an aggressive, yet compassionate legal professional on your side, call (800) 674 7854. Together, we’ll ensure that your case proves the other party’s negligence, thus, granting you a maximum settlement.