2 Pedestrian Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash on Venice Boulevard, Driver At-Large
Arlington Heights, CA (December 25, 2020) On Saturday, December 19, police investigated a hit-and-run crash on Venice Boulevard near Van Ness Avenue, that injured 2 people.
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) says 2 pedestrians were hit by a dark-colored truck.
Moreover, the truck did not stop and continued west on Venice Boulevard.
Meanwhile, rescuers took a victim who lost a lot of blood to an area hospital in critical condition.
Additionally, the LAPD took the other victim to a trauma center.
At the moment, authorities are investigating the crash and have not released additional details as of yet.
What to do after a Hit-And-Run Crash?
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Them, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Afterward, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, pictures/videos of vehicles involved, etc.
- Next, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
What a Personal Injury Attorney Can Do For You?
- First, a personal injury lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement.
- Then, they will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
- Ultimately, having legal representation can help you attain compensation on Medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, and more.
Mark Sweet, an award-winning attorney at Sweet Lawyers, says that serious car accident cases may call for a separate investigation spearheaded by an experienced lawyer fighting on behalf of the injured party.
If you are or a family member is involved in a similar hit-and-run crash and sustained injuries due to drivers’ negligence, call our offices right away at (800) 674-7854 and let our seasoned attorneys help you deal with the nitty-gritty of your case. We will provide you with our proven strategies that surely win your case. Because we sure don’t settle for less than you deserve. We will hold those at fault accountable. Please reach us by email and talk through our live online chat. Moreover, your consultation is free and confidential.