One Dies in Multi-Vehicle Crash at Highway 101
Chualar, CA (July 13, 2020) – Monday morning, one individual died in a multi-vehicle crash at Highway 101 and Esperanza.
The crash happened just after 5 a.m on July 13. Initial reports indicate multiple vehicles involved in the accident. CHP then confirmed at least one person died.
No other information is released. Further investigation to determine the cause of the collision is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before death.
- Medical expenses incurred before death.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium.
What are the damages that are potentially recoverable in a wrongful death claim?
Hire Your Wrongful Death Attorney
After the loss of a loved one due to an accident, thinking rationally may be difficult. Moreover, the delicate aftermath of a devastating loss may deter a family from pursuing legal matters for their dearly departed. However, the decision to proceed with a case is vital in holding those at fault accountable. We understand no amount of compensation can ease the pain and suffering, but an attorney can advocate and do right by the victim, while you focus on grieving properly.
Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers says, “Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one.”
If you are or a family member is troubled in a similar accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal matters surrounding a serious accident as soon as possible. Moreover, our firm is highly experienced in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. However, if you are hesitant to trust a firm to handle such a case, we truly understand. That is why we do not require any ridiculous “retainer,” or holding fees from our clients. Our consultation is totally free and confidential. Above all, we want to make sure your family gets the justice and compensation they deserve.