Motorcycle Accident Killed Kevin Taylor in Vancouver
Vancouver, WA – (June 15, 2020) – On Friday, Kevin Taylor, 23, died in a fatal motorcycle crash in the Orchards area of Vancouver.
According to the Clark County deputies, the accident happened just before midnight at the intersection of Northeast 99th Street and Northeast 137th Avenue.
The crews found the motorcycle and Taylor on fire when they arrived at the scene. The victim was then pronounced dead.
Investigators reported that the motorcycle was moving north on Northeast 137th Avenue at a faster speed before going through the intersection.
Then, the motorcycle collided with a large piece of concrete.
We at Sweet Lawyers extend our sympathy to the family and friends of Kevin Taylor that died in this motorcycle accident. May you find strength in this painful time.
What to Do in Case of a Road Accident
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings. As a fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) mentions that two out of three motorists will be involved in an injury accident during their life.
As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a crash.
Here are some helpful steps that we can do in case of a crash or road accident:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Then, go to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Next, collect as much information as possible. Insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Do not forget to include documentation of fault and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Then, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. And finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers
Come to Sweet Law Group if you or someone you loved one were involved in a road accident. With over 40 years of expertise in the legal field, we have dealt with cases including personal injury, disability, and auto accidents. Call us at (800) 674-7854 to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced legal professional in your area.