East Fort Lowell Road Accident Victim Hospitalized
Tucson, AZ (January 26, 2023) – On Wednesday, a woman sustained injuries in a North Stone Avenue accident.
The injury collision took place in the area of East Fort Lowell Road.
The TPD said the involved vehicle stayed at the scene while the female pedestrian was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.
Officers are investigating the East Fort Lowell Road accident.
When it comes to driving on Arizona highways, safety should be at the forefront.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, driving responsibly and within the speed limit saves lives every day.
Maintain your car’s roadworthiness by checking its tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly so we can avoid incidents like the North Stone Avenue accident.
Dealing With A Tucson Road Accident?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the North Stone Avenue accident.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the East Fort Lowell Road accident.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.