Injury in Clinton Avenue Two-Vehicle Collision
Fresno, CA (May 31, 2021) – On Friday, two were injured in a two-vehicle collision on Clinton Avenue.
The accident took place at before 6 p.m. at the intersection of Bryan Avenue.
Apparently, a pickup truck crashed into a Chevrolet Silverado. The impact of the crash sent one of the vehicles off the roadway, then it slammed into a power pole.
Officers said two people were injured and rushed to Community Regional Medical Center.
No further information about the accident is currently available. The authorities are still investigating the incident.
Since you cannot read the intention of the driver in front of you, don’t tailgate. Remember to keep some distance between your vehicle and the one ahead in order to give yourself enough response time should the vehicle ahead make a sudden turn or stop.
Keeping Yourself Away From Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat.
As a matter of fact, there was a report stating that traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Thus, it is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
So, here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– Always keep a controllable speed at driving.
– Similarly, it is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Always be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. There should not be any distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852. You may also check our website and chat with our live agents.