Rescuers Airlift Maple Valley Crash Victim
Maple Valley, WA (June 02, 2021) – On Wednesday, three were injured in a solo-vehicle crash on Maple Valley Black Diamond Road.
The authorities responded to the accident scene at around 9 a.m. in the 31000 block area.
When they arrived, they located a wrecked SUV and three injured people. Right away, rescuers rushed all to the hospital while one was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center.
The officers said the power pole was damaged in the accident. Utility crews immediately responded to the scene to repair it.
The highway is closed at the scene while the accident is cleared.
Driver safety is higher during the daytime and in good weather. It would be good to consider using public transport when visibility is poor or the area is unfamiliar. Other than the driving conditions being optimal, be sure to drive only when you are calm and sober.
Facing Auto Accidents
Car accidents are not only troublesome for your vehicle. Also, it may leave you or your passengers severely injured, disfigured, and permanently disabled
Thus, it is truly important that we remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile accident.
– Here are the things that we need to do in case of a vehicle accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, pictures/videos of vehicles involved, etc.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
The most valuable step you can take in response to a vehicle accident is to hire a personal injury attorney. Mark Sweet, a personal injury attorney at Sweet Lawyers, says that serious car accident cases may call for a separate investigation spearheaded by an experienced lawyer fighting on behalf of the injured party.
Come to Sweet Lawyers. Call our offices now at (800) 674 7852 and let us help you deal with your case. You can also reach us by email and talk through our live online chat. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, we do not ask for any silly retainer fees. Pay us when we win.