Bakersfield Big Rig Accident Injures One
Bakersfield, CA (May 14, 2021)– On Thursday, one was injured in a semi-truck crash on Snow Road.
Officers said the vehicle crashed with a big rig. Then, the vehicle struck a tree and caught fire.
Immediately, rescuers attended to the victim who suffered minor injuries.
Meanwhile, the authorities closed the road between Dole Court and Golden State as they investigated the incident.
Start by inspecting your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals, be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Also, take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum. While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Vehicle Crash Could Be Lead To Injuries
Vehicular accident rates in California continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models.
That is why there is the need for us to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Also, it would help if you could collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 should also be done.
– Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.