Joseph Raymond Zamora and Daniel Raymond Zamora Dead in Accident on State Route 78 in Oceanside
Oceanside, CA (November 5, 2020) – Thursday, Joseph Zamora and Daniel Zamora, along with a 58-year-old woman, died in an SUV crash on State Route 78.
Moreover, the fatal Oceanside crash happened shortly after 2 p.m. on November 5.
The California Highway Patrol reports say the westbound Mitsubishi Outlander veered off the north edge freeway for unknown reasons and went down an embankment just east of El Camino Real.
Furthermore, later reports revealed the accident occurred near El Camino Country Club, when the SUV struck a fence and a signal pole, and caught fire.
There were three occupants, two men, and a woman, wound up trapped in the burning wreckage. CHP pronounced them dead at the scene.
Meanwhile, authorities closed one lane of nearby Vista Glen Drive to provide access for emergency vehicles.
A further investigation to determine the cause of the fatal crash is ongoing.
Authorities later released the identity of the male victims as driver Joseph Zamora, 43, and Daniel Raymond Zamora, 56, both of Escondido.
The 58-year-old woman’s identity is still unreleased.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased victims. May they find solace and strength in this very difficult time.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for not following traffic laws, resulting in injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve in peace. If your family is troubled in a similar Oceanside fatal accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Furthermore, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees, because we value and respect our clients. Additionally, you reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.