Iron Worker Pronounced Dead in SoFi Stadium Accident
Inglewood, CA (June 05, 2020)– On Friday morning, an ironworker died after falling in SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.
The accident happened at about 11 a.m. on June 5. Dispatched officers arrived and found the man dead on the scene.
Reportedly, the man fell from the roof structure of the stadium. However, how the worker fell and from what height remains unclear.
Moreover, the company said construction activity will temporarily stop at the site, and counselling services will be made available to all workers on site.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest condolences to the family and friends of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
While assigning blame may feel unimportant at this time, it is likely that the family of the victim is entitled to significant compensation via a wrongful death claim. Therefore, it is vital that one must know how to proceed if you or a family is involved in a similar accident.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the circumstances surrounding a similar pedestrian crash. We truly understand your dilemma in trusting a firm to handle something so personal to you. We will guide you every step of the way so you don’t have to face the aftermath of this tragedy alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from personal injury to a wrongful deathcases. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, we require no silly retainer fees.