Man Hospitalized in VIsta Crash
Vista, CA (August 06, 2021)– On Friday, a 31-year-old male motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in East Vista Way crash.
It was about 1:22 a.m. when the motorcycle rider broadsided a BMW that was making turning to East Vista Way from westbound Townsite Drive.
The 31-year-old man aboard the motorcycle was transported to Palomar Medical Center. Neither the nature or seriousness of his injuries were released.
Officers said the 24-year-old BMW male driver was not under the influence when the accident happened.
On the other hand, they are investigating if the motorcyclist was.
Moreover, always be wary of those around you on the road.This is especially true when it comes to sharing the road with cyclists and motorcyclists, who are more vulnerable to injuries following a crash.
Preventing Accidents Like the East Vista Way Crash
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
That is why it is indeed crucial that we drive defensively in order to avoid accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– First of all, always drive at a controllable speed.
– Do not assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Also, it is good to be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect: yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phones, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident.
Our hotline is(800) 674 7852. You may also check our website and chat with our live agents.