David Carbajal Dies in Huntington Drive west of Portola Avenue Crash
El Sereno, CA (July 16, 2020) – Wednesday evening, a 58-year-old of Los Angeles, David Carbajal died in an auto-pedestrian crash on Huntington Drive.
The crash happened 10:40 p.m. on July 15. Reportedly, Carbajal was crossing Huntington outside a marked crosswalk when he was struck by a 2012 Acura.
He sustained severe injuries, and medics transported him to USC’s hospital, where he died shortly after.
Meanwhile, the driver was not cited for speeding or traffic violations. Drugs or alcohol also were not factors in the crash.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest condolences to the family and loved ones of David Carbajal. May the people closest to him find solace and strength in this extremely difficult time.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Sweet Lawyers understand how delicate the aftermath of losing a loved one in an auto accident is. That is why you should consult a high-rated firm to proceed on how you may recover damages through a wrongful death suit, and hold the at-fault accountable for your loss. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you re-gain control of this devastating situation. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly “retainer,” or holding fees. You can also reach us by email and chat with us on our live online chat anytime.