One Fatality, Two Hospitalized in Nipomo Car Crash
San Luis Obispo, CA (June 19, 2020) – Alex Manriquez,38, died, while two other individuals sustained injuries in a car crash in Nipomo. Police say they are still investigating a possible road rage.
The accident happened on June 13 at around 1:20 a.m., and officers responded shortly after. Deputies said they received reports of an assault with a deadly weapon and road rage.
Moreover, the incident involved three vehicles driving on multiple streets in Nipomo, and it ended with one of the cars going off the roadway and crashing, consequently killing Manriquez, and injuring his two passengers.
A further investigation is ongoing. Police have yet to disclose other details of this deadly accident.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Alex Manriquez.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
If you or a family is involved in a similar accident, look no further for a trusted firm. Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect you from further losses, while you and your family grieve this tragic loss of your loved one. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees, as we value and respect our clients. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat anytime.