Officers Investigate the Spokane Rollover Collision
Spokane, WA (September 13, 2022) – Just yesterday, serious injuries were reported in a wrong-way crash on State Route 2.
According to the authorities who responded to the scene, a 15-year-old female driver and a 13-year-old passenger were in a northbound vehicle in the southbound lanes of the freeway.
As a result, the vehicle collided with another vehicle that had a 1-month-old baby. The second car rolled and rested on its top in the freeway median.
Officers say the collision resulted in serious but non-fatal injuries.
In the meantime, officers are investigating the Spokane rollover collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver. Driving defensively prepares you for emergencies and helps you avoid accidents like the crash on State Route 2.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the Spokane rollover collision.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an injury accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one sustained injuries in the wrong-way crash on State Route 2
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.