Amazon Truck Collision in Lodi Injures People
Lodi, CA (July 29, 2022) – On Thursday, two people sustained injuries in an Amazon truck crash on Harney Lane.
It was about 3:30 p.m. when the traffic incident took place east of Lower Sacramento Road, wherein a passenger car was also involved.
Responding officers used jaws of life to remove the Amazon truck driver to be freed from the vehicle.
Moreover, the authorities say two people sustained critical injuries while another person also incurred injuries.
In the meantime, officers are still investigating the cause of the Amazon truck collision.
When driving, it is always important to pay attention to your surroundings. This, and abiding by all the driving laws as well as following all the road signs are simple ways to practice defensive driving.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. This way, you can ensure your safety as well as the other motorists and pedestrians on the road.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in an accident like the Amazon truck crash on Harney Lane.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Additionally, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.