Honda Driver Hurt in Traffic Crash on Floral Avenue
Kerman, CA (October 20, 2022) On Wednesday evening, a read-end collision on Highway 145, between a sedan and a tractor injured 2 people.
CHP says that a female driver on a southbound Honda Accord rear-ended a tractor at Floral Avenue.
Reports say that the female driver failed to notice the tractor in front of her. The crash caused parts of the tractor to land on top of the sedan.
The tractor driver suffered minor injuries and stayed at the scene and cooperated with officials.
Meanwhile, the female driver sustaine dmajor injuries. Paramedics airlifted her to a hospital via CHP helicopter.
This is a powerful reminder to always pay close attention to drivers around you. Constantly keep a considerable distance from others just in case harm is near.
Inspect your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals. Be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Also, take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum. While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Most importantly, stay focused while on the road. Remove all distractions that could cause accidents such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed if you sustained injuries in an accident similar to the read-end collision on Highway 145.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt in a read-end collision.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Additionally, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.