Tucson Police Investigates Pedestrian Crash on 11th Avenue
Tucson, AZ (July 2, 2022) On Friday, the Tucson Police department investigated a pedestrian accident on Grant Road.
TPD says that the crash on 11th Avenue involved a pedestrian who sustained serious injuries.
Police closed eastbound Grant road during the investigation.
Yield right of way. It is important to understand the right of way. Be sure to yield to drivers who have the right of way. However, it is safe to never assume that all drivers know the rules. Only proceed when it is safe to do so.
Most importantly, let us also be mindful to never drink and drive.
Dealing With a Road Accident
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, more than 80% of auto accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is crucial that everyone knows how to proceed in case of a traffic collision like the Grant Road pedestrian accident.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident like the pedestrian crash on 11th Avenue:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.