Kimberly Drive Crash Leaves Sabrina Cross Hospitalized, Valerio Castro Arrested
American Canyon, CA (April 27, 2021) – On Sunday, Sabrina Cross, a 29-year-old Rodeo resident was injured, while 25-year-old Valerio Castro of Fairfield was arrested in a DUI crash on Kimberly Drive.
The American Canyon accident took place at 6:08 a.m. on Highway 29.
Castro was driving a Ford Mustang that turned left from Kimberly Drive into the northbound lanes and went into the path of a Dodge SUV driven by Cross.
Responders took Ms. Cross to Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center with moderate injuries, while her passenger remained uninjured in the accident.
On the other hand, officers booked Castro into the Napa County jail on suspicion of causing injury by driving under the influence.
Let us always be wary of drinking and driving. Not only is it illegal, but it can cause irrevocable damages to yourself and others.
Dealing with DUI Crash Injuries
Crash rates in California continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here is how to proceed in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.