Paramedics Respond to Traffic Accident on Redwood Road
Castro Valley, CA (September 15, 2022) – Just this afternoon, at least four people sustained injuries when a car crashes into Trader Joe’s.
According to the CHP, a gray Toyota sedan drove through the entrance of the store. It went through the cash registers and struck some of the people inside.
Immediately, the paramedics responded to the scene and provided aid to the injured people.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother. Importantly, we will be able to prevent accidents like when a vehicle crashes into Trader Joe’s.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of pedestrian accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like when a car crashes into Trader Joe’s.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team can help you with a legal claim concerning the traffic accident on Redwood Road. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.