Possible Injuries in I-90 Multi-Vehicle Collision
Spokane, WA (December 2, 2022) – Just yesterday, emergency rescuers rushed to an Interstate 90 traffic collision.
The paramedics responded to the multi-vehicle collision on the eastbound freeway near the Argonne Road exit.
In the meantime, officers are investigating the cause of the I-90 multi-vehicle collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother. Thus, preventing incidents like the Interstate 90 traffic collision.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of traffic accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the I-90 multi-vehicle collision.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, if you sustained injuries seek medical attention,
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.