West Main Street Crash Injures One
Turlock, CA (September 14, 2022) – At about 9:46 p.m. on Tuesday, a motorcycle rider sustained injuries in a Lander Avenue collision.
Immediately, the authorities responded to the crash scene at the intersection with West Main Street.
When the officers arrived, they located the rider of an unknown motorcycle down on the roadway. Similarly, a gray Honda sedan was also involved in the collision.
Officers say the motorcycle had only one rider when the collision happened. The paramedics rushed the rider to an area hospital with moderate injuries.
Moreover, the number of the sedan occupants is unknown. Officers say none of them incurred injuries from the collision.
In the meantime, the authorities are investigating the cause of the West Main Street crash.
When driving, it is always important to pay attention to your surroundings. This, and abiding by all the driving laws as well as following all the road signs are simple ways to practice defensive driving.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. Let us do our share in being responsible drivers to avoid incidents like the West Main Street crash.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in an accident like the Lander Avenue collision.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Additionally, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.