Injury in Collision West of McQueen Road
Chandler, AZ (September 22, 2022) – On Wednesday afternoon, a motorcyclist sustained injuries in a FedEx truck crash on Chandler Boulevard.
The traffic collision happened before noon near the area of Ithica Street, west of McQueen Road.
Investigating officers say the motorcycle rider was transported to the hospital with serious injuries.
In the meantime, police are investigating the cause of the FedEx truck crash.
When driving, it is always important to pay attention to your surroundings. This, and abiding by all the driving laws as well as following all the road signs are simple ways to practice defensive driving.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. This way, you can ensure your safety as well as the other motorists and pedestrians on the road.
Let us be responsible drivers to prevent incidents similar to the collision west of McQueen Road.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed following the FedEx truck crash.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you incurred injuries.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
To those injured in the FedEx truck crash, call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Our legal professionals can definitely help you with a possible legal case concerning the collision west of McQueen Road.