1-Year-Old Child Hurt in Auburn Pedestrian Accident on Wall Street
AUBURN, CA (April 27, 2023) – Wednesday afternoon, a horrific pedestrian crash on Wall Street injured 1 juvenile.
The incident happened near the 500 block of Wall Street.
According to the police, a vehicle struck a one-year-old child.
Meanwhile, the Auburn Police Department confirmed that the child was transported to the hospital by the time the officers arrived at the scene.
Moreover, the authorities haven’t disclosed the extent of injuries sustained in the crash.
At this time, the circumstances that led to the crash remained unclear. Once additional details become available, the public will be notified.
Due to the limited information available, the authorities continued to investigate the crash.
Safe Driving on California Roadways
Sharing the road is a shared responsibility. It is important to keep an eye out for those who are on the road with you.
The California Office of Traffic Safety’s “Go Safely” campaign advises drivers of the following:
- Follow the posted speed limit.
- Slow down your speed at intersections.
- Give pedestrians the right of way at crosswalks and unmarked corners. Be ready to stop and let those on foot cross.
- Apply extra care in less-than-ideal driving conditions. This may include dark, foggy, or rainy weather.
- Respect all bicyclists. Give cyclists at least three to five feet of room when passing a bike. California law requires drivers to provide a minimum of three feet of space between a vehicle and a bicycle.
- If there is not enough space to pass a bicyclist safely, be patient and wait until you can.
If you’re looking for a trusted pedestrian crash attorney, turn to Sweet Lawyers. Moreover, we have over 40 years of experience in the legal field. We will fight to achieve the justice and compensation that you and your family deserve. Also, our attorneys and experienced professional legal team have dealt with cases including pedestrian accidents. Call our offices today at (800) 674 7852 for a free consultation at a location nearest you. Thus, for your convenience, you can contact us 24/7 by email, online chat, and text message.