People Hospitalized in Highway 111 Motorcycle Crash
Plaza La Quinta, CA (August 21, 2021) – On Friday, two suffered injuries in Highway 111 motorcycle crash.
The two-vehicle traffic crash took place minutes before 9:30 p.m. south of the highway.
Rescuers rushed the two victims to a hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Meanwhile, the officers did not give details on what caused the Highway 111 motorcycle crash.
Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. We should not travel at 50mph. It is better if we drive at speeds of less than 10mph. We need need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Dealing With the Unwanted Crash Injuries
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings. Therefore, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
In fact, on the AAA Foundation Web site, chief executive officer Peter Kissinger repeatedly labeled the epidemic of motor vehicle-related accidents a “public health crisis.”
Moreover, here are the things that we need to remember in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you or someone with you suffered injuries.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Do not forget documents which can be used as evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents. We are open any time of the day, and any day of the week.