2 People Hospitalized in Traffic Collision on Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ (October 4, 2022) On Monday afternoon, a pedestrian accident on Glenn Street sent 2 people to the hospital.
The Tucson Police Department (TPD) say that the traffic collision happened at the intersection with Alvernon Way.
Reports say that the crash involved 2 people, 1 is a pedestrian. Paramedics transported both patients to the hospital.
Police closed northbound lane on Alvernon Way. TPD is investigating the pedestrian accident on Glenn Street and have not provided additional information at this time.
When driving, it is important to follow all driving laws and the conditions of the road. If you see any vehicle or driver that looks dangerous, keep your distance. If you see a vehicle weaving in and out of the lanes, move over a few lanes and get out of their way.
Drive defensively to ensure the safety of surrounding vehicles, drivers, and pedestrians.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of pedestrian accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the Glenn Street car-pedestrian accident.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
If you or a loved one were involved in an accident like the traffic collision on Alvernon Way, call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.