Careers at Sweet Lawyers
Please review the currently open positions below.
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Compensation: $14 to $16 Hourly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
“A fast paced let’s get the job done low-drama environment workplace with amazing offices.”
Growing, fast-paced Orange County business is looking for an organized, outgoing and hard-working scanning assistant and receptionist.
Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Experience preparing, organizing, and processing documents preferred.
Communicating with customers via phone, email and in-person, and directing callers or in-person guests to the appropriate person or department Receive, sort and distribute mail and prepare and process outgoing packages and mail.
Collect and organize documents including sensitive personal information Perform filing, faxing, scanning, copying, and data entry projects Assure that the reception area, conference rooms, and kitchen area are kept neat and tidy at all times.
General administrative duties as required to meet business needs.
- A solid work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a good sense of humor
- Strong customer service experience and excellent attention to detail
- Data-entry experience and typing skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- We are looking for stable long-term team members who are looking for a home to grow and aren’t afraid of putting in hard work.
- State of the art office with approximately 25 staff.
- Energetic and professional team with direct access to management and decision makers.
- Plenty of room for upward and lateral growth within the organization.
Awarded “National Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
We Get Hired Because We Win – Over 40 Years Experience – 100% Free Phone Consultations
Help Is Here
We have answers. Tell us about your situation