Minor Hurt in 2-Vehicle Rollover Collision on W 16th Street
Odessa, TX (February 2, 2024) On Wednesday evening, a rollover traffic crash on Tripp Avenue left 3 people, 1 being a minor, injured.
According to the Odessa Fire Rescue (OFR), the 2-vehicle collision happened at the intersection of W. 16th Street and Tripp Avenue.
Reports say that 2 vehicles were involved in the collision, and authorities consider the incident as a major crash.
Officials say that 3 people suffered injuries due to the crash.
Authorities are investigating the rollover collision and have not released additional information at this time.
Always Keep Your Eyes on The Road
Traffic accidents can be prevented. Keeping our car’s roadworthiness can help us avoid road mishaps as we travel. Always check the tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly.
Keeping the road safe is a shared responsibility. It is important to keep an eye out for those who are on the road with you.
Traffic Crash on Tripp Avenue Led to Injuries
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are caused by distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a similar accident like the 2-vehicle rollover collision on W 16th Street.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Let Sweet Lawyers Help You
Crashes are indeed inconvenient, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. Our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.