2 Drivers Hurt in Monte Vista Avenue 2-Vehicle Crash
Turlock, CA (August 27, 2022) On Wednesday evening, 2 drivers were hurt in a T-bone collision on North Berkeley Avenue.
According to the Turlock Police Department says that the 2-vehicle crash happened around 9:53 p.m. at the intersection with East Monte Vista Avenue.
Moreover, Stanislaus State Police Department and AMR responded to the scene.
Reports say that a gray Honda SUV collided with a green Toyota sedan.
AMR paramedics transported the Toyota driver to a local hospital via ground ambulance. Meanwhile, the Honda driver refused transport to a hospital, despite both drivers sustaining minor injuries.
Furthermore, the collision caused moderate injuries to both vehicles. However, the Honda was inoperable after the crash, while the Toyota was driven away from the scene.
Authorities are investigating the incident and have not released further information about the collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively keeps you away from accidents.
Dealing With a Road Accident
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, more than 80% of road accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is crucial that everyone knows what to do in cases like the Monte Vista Avenue 2-vehicle crash.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you sustain injuries.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible. Include insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.
Know that our team of legal experts is always ready to help you with your possible legal case.