Woman Hurt in Madison Avenue Pedestrian Accident
Sacramento County, CA (September 24, 2022) On Friday morning, a woman in her 30s suffered injuries after a hit-and-run crash on Auburn Boulevard.
CHP says the pedestrian accident happened near a gas station to a McDonald’s on Madison Avenue.
Reports say that a car struck and injured the woman as she was crossing the street. Authorities have not released the description of the suspect vehicle.
Moreover, officials say that the woman suffered minor injuries due to the collision.
CHP is investigating the Madison Avenue pedestrian accident and have not released further details about the crash.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. This way, you can ensure your safety as well as the other motorists and pedestrians on the road.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed if you sustained injuries in a hit-and-run crash on Auburn Boulevard and Madison Avenue.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.