Hydesville Suspected DUI Crash Results in Injuries
Hydesville, CA (September 17, 2022) – At about 4:50 p.m. on Friday, an ambulance responded to the Highway 36 vehicle collision.
Reports say the two-vehicle collision happened on the eastbound lane of the freeway.
One person possibly sustained injuries.
“We have an uncooperative subject-possibly intoxicated,” CHP says.
In the meantime, the authorities are investigating the Hydesville suspected DUI crash.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother. Importantly, we will be able to prevent accidents like the Highway 36 vehicle collision.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of pedestrian accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team can help you with a legal claim concerning the Hydesville suspected DUI crash. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.