Car Overturns in Pioneer Boulevard Crash, Results in Injury
Anaheim, CA (September 17, 2022) – On Friday morning, at least a person sustained injuries in a 91 Freeway five-vehicle crash.
The multi-vehicle collision took place on the eastbound freeway between Pioneer Boulevard and Norwalk Boulevard.
According to the officers, a gray Toyota Yaris overturned due to the collision while a white Toyota Camry and Mini Cooper were stuck in the carpool lane.
Immediately, the paramedics transported an injured person to the hospital.
In the meantime, officers are still investigating the cause of the Pioneer Boulevard crash.
When driving, it is always important to pay attention to your surroundings. This, and abiding by all the driving laws as well as following all the road signs are simple ways to practice defensive driving.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. This way, you can ensure your safety as well as the other motorists and pedestrians on the road.
Let us be responsible drivers to prevent incidents similar to the Pioneer Boulevard crash.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed following the 91 Freeway five-vehicle crash.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you incurred injuries.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
You may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.