4 People Hospitalizes in 2-Vehicle Collision near State Line Road
Walla Walla, WA (September 30, 2022) On Thursday evening, a serious pickup truck-ambulance crash on 125 Freeway sent 4 people to the hospital.
Reports say that the 2-vehicle collision involved a pickup truck colliding with a Milton-Freewater ambulance at around 3:20 p.m. near State Line Road.
Authorities say that the ambulance transporting a patient to Saint Mary when the crash happened. Officials say that the patient sustained additional injuries due to the collision.
Authorities are investigating the incident and have not released additional information at this time.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of traffic accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the 125 Freeway truck-ambulance crash.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.