210 Freeway Vehicle Crash Injury
Pasadena, CA (September 03, 2021) – On Thursday, three women suffered injuries in a 210 Freeway vehicle crash.
The traffic accident took place minutes before 4 p.m. at the Seco Street offramp.
Officers said the car plummeted off the freeway’s side and rested about 50 feet down an embankment with its axles broken.
Rescuers treated the three women, one of them in critical condition.
The authorities identified them as 18 and 30-year-old women, while the one with severe injuries is 26-years-old.
Meanwhile, the police are still investigating the cause of the 210 Freeway vehicle crash.
Being a responsible driver and care for others on the road.
Let Us Drive Defensively to Avoid Traffic Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities we do daily. That is because traffic accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Therefore, it is indeed important that everyone drives defensively so we could avoid road accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- Always drive at a controllable speed.
- It is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Be ready to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road.
- Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
We are always here to help you with your legal concerns any time of the day, and any day of the week.