Fatal Solo Crash on Gibson Road in Everett
Everett, WA (November 2, 2020) – Friday night, a 39-year-old Everett woman died in a solo car crash in the 12600 block of East Gibson Road.
The crash was reported around 9:30 p.m on October 30.
According to reports, a car was driving north on the road when the driver lost control, going off the road and hitting a metal fence. The female passenger in the vehicle died on the scene.
Moreover, the 44-year-old male driver was detained for a blood search warrant and later released.
Detectives closed the road for several hours as the investigation continued.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased victim. May they find solace and strength in this very difficult time.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for not following traffic laws, resulting in injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve in peace. Indeed, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Furthermore, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees, because we value and respect our clients. Additionally, you reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.