Fatal Two-Vehicle Collision in Montgomery Road near Deer Park
Spokane, WA (June 12, 2020)– On Thursday night, a woman died while a man sustained critical injuries in a two-car collision at the intersection of Montgomery Road and Short Road.
The accident happened at around 9 p.m. on June 11. Dispatched officers responded and located two vehicles on the scene.
Reportedly, a man driving a pick-up truck crashed into another driver after failing to stop at an intersection. The woman driving the other car died on the scene while the pick-up truck driver then transported to a hospital in critical condition.
Moreover, investigators said impairment and speed were not factors in the crash. Further investigation is ongoing
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the circumstances surrounding a similar serious auto accident. We understand your dilemma in trusting a firm to handle your case. That is why we will guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.