Pedestrian Dies in Car Crash on Torrey Pines Drive in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (September 4, 2020) – Friday evening, a woman died in a car crash on Torrey Pines Drive and Lake Mead Boulevard.
The crash happened at around 7:40 p.m. on September 4.
Police said the female pedestrian was immediately taken to the hospital but died while undergoing treatment shortly after arriving.
Meanwhile, the driver remained at the scene and cooperated with the officials. Impairment is not a factor in the crash.
Investigators closed the intersection and traffic delays for several hours.
We at Sweet lawyers would like to extend our deepest condolences to the loved ones of the deceased victim. We hope that each of them can find comfort and solace during this difficult time.
Hire Your Wrongful Death Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve the tragic loss of your loved one. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, we understand it is hard to trust a firm to handle such a case, that is why you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees. Definitely no fees unless we settle your case. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.