Woman Hurt As Vehicle Crashes Into Home During Chase on Belle Terrace
Bakersfield, CA (April 27, 2021) – On Tuesday, a woman was hurt when a vehicle crashed into her home during a chase on Belle Terrace.
The accident happened at 1:18 a.m. at the 4000 block area.
Officers tried to pull a driver over for failing to yield. However, the driver took off and crashed into an apartment complex.
Unfortunately, a woman inside her home suffered minor injuries in the incident.
Authorities arrested the driver for felony DUI.
Let us always be wary of drinking and driving. Not only is it illegal, but it can cause irrevocable damages to yourself and others.
Dealing with DUI Crash Injuries
Meanwhile, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), two out of three motorists will be involved in an injury accident during their life.
Thus, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
So, here is how to proceed in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live professional chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.