Tragic Hit-and-Run Crash on Thomas Road Hospitalized Pedestrian
Scottsdale, AZ (October 4, 2020) – On Saturday, a woman was hospitalized after a hit-and-run crash on Thomas Road.
The tragic accident took place at about 9:30 p.m. September 26, east of Scottsdale Road.
The Scottsdale police said the victim was crossing Thomas Road when a dark-colored four-door sedan struck her.
Immediately, rescuers transported the victim to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Meanwhile, the suspect driver fled the scene and was last seen driving on Thomas Road.
Further, it is believed that the vehicle was damaged on the front-end and windshield.
Please contact Scottsdale police at 480-312-5000 if you have any details about the crash. For anonymous tips, contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
We at Sweet Lawyers extend our sympathy and condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased victim. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this difficult time.
Hire an Attorney After a Fatal Hit And Run
Here are some of the benefits of hiring an attorney after a fatal crash.
– Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
– Attorneys handle your case while you focus on grieving properly.
– Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what your family is owed.
– Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
– A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Sweet Lawyers understands that dealing with losing someone in a hit-and-run accident is truly a dreadful process. More so, to deal with a wrongful death case. However, in this trying time, you need experts to fight for your loved one.
We can ensure you will achieve the justice and compensation you and your family deserve. We never settle for less, because we know what it takes to win your case. Call our offices right now at (800) 674-7852 for a free consultation with a professional in your area. You can also reach us by email, talk on our live online chat, and text message 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.