Stockton Multi-Vehicle Crash Results in Unspecified Injuries
Stockton, CA (May 29, 2021) – On Friday, unspecified injuries were reported in Interstate 5 rollover crash.
The crash happened minutes after 5:30 a.m. near the French Camp Road onramp.
Apparently, several vehicles were reportedly involved in the accident. One of them ended up on its roof.
Meanwhile, reports said it is unclear if there were any injuries.
The authorities are still investigating the fatal crash.
Be prepared for sudden stops, tailgating, swerving, unsignaled turns, and every other imaginable bad driving behavior.
Always be a responsible driver. Obey traffic rules all the time.
Dealing With a Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is indeed crucial to know what to do in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
So, here are the things that we need to do if in case of an unforeseen accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– It is also important for you to collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Also include pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Similarly, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Do not forget to hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.