Unspecified Injuries, Officers Arrest Driver in Interstate 80 DUI Crash
Reno, NV (August 25, 2021)– On Tuesday, injuries were reported in Interstate 80 DUI crash.
The three-vehicle traffic accident took place in the afternoon between Keystone Avenue and West McCarran Boulevard.
Responding officers reported injuries but did not take anyone to the hospital.
They said a commercial vehicle was involved in the crash and there was debris in the roadway.
Later on, officers arrested a driver for suspected DUI.
Meanwhile, the authorities are still investigating the Interstate 80 DUI crash.
Being a responsible driver means not drinking if you are driving.
Let Us Do Our Share in Preventing Traffic Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities we do daily. That is because traffic accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Therefore, it is indeed importatnt that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- Always drive at a controllable speed.
- It is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Be ready to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road.
- Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
We are always here to help you with your legal concerns any time of the day, and any day of the week.