Injury in Moreno Valley Multi-Vehicle Crash
Moreno Valley, CA (May 29, 2021) – On Friday, people were injured in Ironwood Avenue three-vehicle crash.
Officers responded to the accident scene at about 6:40 p.m. at the Heacock Street intersection.
Officers said three were injured with two of them seriously injured.
Responders immediately took the seriously injured victims to a hospital.
Meanwhile, officers are investigating the cause of the accident.
Since you cannot read the intention of the driver in front of you, don’t tailgate. Maintain some distance between your vehicle and the one ahead in order to give yourself enough response time should the vehicle ahead make a sudden turn or stop.
Preventing Road Accidents From Happening
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat.
As a matter of fact, there was a report stating that traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Thus, it is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– Maintain a controllable speed at driving.
– It is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Always be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852. You may also check our website and chat with our live agents.