One Hospitalized in Interstate 10 Accident in Cabazon
Cabazon, CA (April 27, 2021) – On Monday, two were injured in Interstate 10 semi-truck crash in Cabazon.
Officers received the Cabazon crash report at 5:34 p.m. east of Malki Road, involving a big rig.
When the California Highway Patrol and Cal Fire Riverside arrived at the scene, they discovered that the accident also involved a passenger vehicle.
Meanwhile, rescuers took one person to the hospital with serious injuries. Also, they evaluated another person who suffered minor injuries in the accident.
It is important to scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time.
Ultimately, our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph. We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Suffering From Unwanted Crash Injuries
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings. big rig collision.
In fact, on the AAA Foundation Web site, chief executive officer Peter Kissinger repeatedly labeled the epidemic of motor vehicle-related accidents a “public health crisis.”
Moreover, here are the things that we need to remember in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you or someone with you has been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
– Finally, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents. We are open any time of the day and any day of the week.