Motorcyclist Injured in Crash on Everson Goshen Road and Highway 542 [Whatcom County, WA]

Two Injured in Motorcycle Crash on Highway 46 [San Luis Obispo County, CA]

Two Injured in Motorcycle Crash Highway 46 [San Luis Obispo County, CA]

Two Injured in Motorcycle Crash Highway 46 [San Luis Obispo County, CA]

Crash on Highway 46 Injures Two People

San Luis Obispo County, CA (March 30, 2021) – On Monday, two riders sustained minor injuries in a motorcycle crash on Highway 46.
The motorcycle crash happened at around 3 p.m. at Gahan Place.
It is important to always abide by all traffic laws and to do your part to prevent devastating consequences to you and others. Thus, if you find yourself unable to safely operate a vehicle, there are always other options for transportation.

A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You

It is important to make sure you are covered in case you find yourself in an accident. Hiring a personal injury lawyer is the best way to protect yourself and your rights in the case of an unexpected incident.
“Having an experienced attorney fighting on your behalf at such a delicate time in your life will make all the difference,” says Mark Sweet, a personal injury attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
Our team is here for you and your family during this difficult time in your lives. You are not alone, let us guide you through the next steps.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you would like to file a personal injury claim. Furthermore, we also specialize in wrongful deaths, disability, and car accidents. Moreover, we know that a car accident can set you back financially, as well as cause you distress and trauma. We vow to stay on your side the entire way through your legal battle. For your convenience, you can also reach us through online chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are open to help you with your legal needs anytime. You can make sure that our team will do our best to help you win the case. Similarly, you may reach us at any time through e-mail or even text message. We are always ready to help you with your legal concerns.