Rescuers Rush to Henderson Two-Vehicle Collision
Henderson, NV (February 4, 2023) – On Friday afternoon, two people sustained injuries in a CCSD school bus crash on West Warm Springs Road.
Henderson Police responded to the crash scene at about 1:45 p.m. in the area of North Valle Verde Drive. Officers said the incident also involved a Ford SUV.
Rescuers rushed two people to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Moreover, officers do not consider speed and impairment as factors in the CCSD school bus crash.
The authorities are investigating.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, the Henderson two-vehicle collision is just one of the many traffic accidents that happen every day.
Maintain your car’s roadworthiness by checking its tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly so we can avoid incidents like the crash on West Warm Springs Road.
Injuries in Clark County School District School Bus Collision
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the Clark County School District School bus collision.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the crash on West Warm Springs Road.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.