Timothy Mctague Fatal Car Crash on Herrick Avenue in Eureka
Eureka, CA (October 1, 2020) – Wednesday morning, 61-year-old Timothy Mctague of Eureka died in a pickup truck crash on Herrick Avenue near the Eureka Municipal Golf Course.
Moreover, the fatal collision was reported just after 7 a.m. on September 30. Dispatched officers arrived shortly after.
Later on, the California Highway Patrol said it appeared Mctague may have fallen asleep and gone straight colliding with a truck in the driveway.
Mctague died on the scene. There was no other passenger in the vehicle.
Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Timothy Mctague. May the bereaved find comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire an Attorney after a Fatal Vehicle Crash
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Pain and suffering of surviving family
- Medical expenses incurred before death.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium.
What are the damages that are potentially recoverable in a wrongful death claim?
If you or a family member is troubled in a similar fatal truck accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal matters surrounding a fatal accident, as soon as possible. Moreover, our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. However, if you are hesitant to trust a firm to handle such a case, we truly understand. That is why we do not require any silly “retainer,” or holding fees from our clients. Our consultation is totally free and confidential. Above all, we collect no fees unless we settle your case.